1320 W. Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220 Richmond, VA 23220 | DirectHire
Time to make a career change? We can help! Our Direct Hire team is seeking a Property Manager in Richmond, VA! Our client focuses on the acquisition, renovation and management of historic residential and commercial properties in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina, and they' re looking for a new member to join their team! This permanent, full-time opportunity offers an excellent base salary and benefits package, including bonus opportunities. The Property Manager is responsible for general property manager duties including managing a staff up to 10 people and handling all day to day functions of the office, and qualified candidates will exhibit strong leadership skills and a positive demeanor. If you are interested in pursuing this positions and would like to learn more, contact us today!
- Ensure rent is entered and deposited on schedule, and that all bills are paid on time each month
- Strive to answer all emails by end of business the day they were received
- Ensure all work orders have been processed, given to maintenance, and fixed within 72 hours of receipt if possible
- Ensure all resident requests have been addressed the same day they were received, and communicate status along the way
- Always look for the most efficient and cost-effective way to solve a problem or improve a process
- Keep costs as low as possible while still maintaining a quality product with high end service
- Review bills and contracts for cost improvements or discrepancies
- Bookkeeping, taking calls, handling prospects, and touring apartments
- Supervising Staff/Operations
- Leasing as needed, and creating and signing leases
- Process applications to completion, and process and following up on work orders
- Assist with resident relations and resident events
- Assist/train other managers at other properties when needed
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Ability to diffuse confrontational situations with residents, guarantors or fellow staff members
- Demonstrate strong leadership
- Must wear proper work attire, including name tags or company t-shirts
- Treat staff, vendors and residents with professionalism and respect at all times
- Follow any protocols set in place by upper management
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.