Welcome, NC 27374
- Generating requests for purchase order confirmations and scheduled delivery dates from suppliers, and following up with suppliers that do not respond promptly
- Updating Purchase Orders with current delivery information
- Immediate follow-up confirmation on ship today and/or air shipments
- Serve as backup for Buyer team members when they are out maintaining internal customer service satisfaction and company related purchasing goals
- Run daily sales backlog report to correlate confirmed scheduled delivery dates from POs in order to validate revenue for appropriate month
- Requesting drop invoices from Suppliers on completed shipments
- Assist Buyers with vendor returns, which may include processing Vendor Return Forms or collecting PO numbers to submit to vendor
- Assist buyers with populating item replenishment parameters into system.
- Coordinate with warehouse, accounting and vendor on resolving Non-Conforming issues
- Process purchase orders to vendors under a certain dollar threshold as determined by the Purchasing Manager
- Assist in any projects as determined by the Purchasing Manager
- Aggressive individual with initiative and the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work
- Ability to Type, and use a 10-key calculator
- PC experience in Windows environment is required, and intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge of ASAP utilities
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess strong organizational attributes
Submit your resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.