We' re seeking Quality Control Workers for our client, one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services worldwide! This opportunity is in Winston-Salem, within the company' s Manufacturing Engineering Department, and is a long-term temporary assignment with the possibility of being Temp-to-Hire for qualified candidates. The working schedule is 1st shift, and the pay rate is $15.00-17.00 depending on experience level. Responsibilities of this role include spending time in both the office and on the warehouse floor determining and creating processes. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have process documentation experience. If this sounds like a good fit for your skill set and you' d like to learn more, apply today!
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE), including steel toed shoes required on the warehouse floor
- Spend time on the Warehouse floor to ask questions about process
- Take information back to the office and create processes
- Complete process documentation and fill out the PFMEA Facilitation (potential failure modes and effect analysis) with the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (visio, powerpoint, excel)
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.