Quality Control Worker
Winston Salem, NC 27107
- Motivated & Trainable, a self-starter that is able to run parts without being asked, and be trained to do the job
- Must have SPC experience/Knowledge as well as be proficient and comfortable using a computer
- Must be able to follow instructions that are provided
- Dependable & Trustworthy, will show up on time, complete their shift without any issues, and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push and pull during a shift, and climb up and down a 3 step ladder several times throughout the day
- Must be able to lift 35+ pounds repetitively
- Excellent attention to detail and precise with directions
- Will participate in various training including learning to troubleshoot issues, and how to operate the overhead crane
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) including steel toed shoes and safety glasses
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
When applying, please select ' WS_Industrial when asked to select a branch to begin.