Winston Salem, NC 27105 | DirectHire
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, implement and review quality engineering activities, including verification and validation, complaint investigations, quality system investigations and product quality issues. A successful employee with this company will be someone who collaborates well, acts with integrity and transparency, is respectful of colleagues and customers, strives for excellence, and works to continually improve. Qualified candidates should have previous experience with FDA QSR regulations and ISO standards, and be detail-oriented. If you feel you meet the necessary requirements of this position and would like to learn more about this company that is always looking for new ideas, contact us today!
Essential Job Duties:
- Participate on teams providing guidance in application and use of quality tools
- Assist with the investigation, risk assessment and resolution of product quality and quality system issues
- Implement, support and maintain pre and post-production quality activities, including complaint investigations, risk assessments, etc.
- Research new regulations for products, processes or the quality system
- Analyze data obtained using spreadsheet and statistical software
- Work and interact effectively and professionally with others throughout various levels of the global organization
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance, as well as company quality and quantity standards
- Degree from a 4-year college in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations/environments with minimal supervision
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with FDA QSR regulations and ISO standards is preferred
- Computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheet and database software applications
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call 336.970.5208 or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division will be implementing boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm beginning August 6th. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours as well!