Winston Salem, NC 27107 | Temp
- Have ability to perform the inspection duties for any quality gate on the W-S Engine Assembly line
- Support the Continuous Improvement process for the W-S Engine Assembly line
- Participate in efforts to investigate and resolve quality issues on the W-S Engine Assembly line
- Communicate frequently with team members, team leaders, and supervisors in your own group as well as in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Engineering, EHS, Purchasing, and Facilities
- Perform root cause analysis to investigate quality issues resulting from suppliers or Engineering design
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Gather data from various tools and tooling systems and prepare data reports, quality analysis and reviews
- At least one year of experience is required in the Assembly Quality Inspection. Demonstrated mechanical and assembly aptitude, & computer skills.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships with coworkers and customers.
- 5 years of experience as Quality Inspector
- Experience as a machinist or assembler
- Experience reading engineering drawings and PRS specifications
- Understanding of geometric dimension and tolerance
- Computer literacy with proficiency in LN, MES, AQE, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use Team Center software to open and view CAD models of engine assemblies
- Understanding and experience with the root cause and corrective action (RCCA) or 8D issue resolution process
- Experience operating inspection equipment and gages
- Experience with multiple types of DC torque tooling.
- Knowledge of APQP
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.