Welcome, NC 27374
- Prepare moderate to complex Accelerator OEM proposal responses to meet/exceed customer requirements
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results to meet/exceed customer requirements
- Understand all aspects of quote s corporate and customer standard terms and conditions material requirements, applicable laws, quality, safety and payment terms
- Identify non-complaint terms and conditions, payment terms, quality, safety and applicable laws
- Communicate findings to the appropriate department for evaluation and quote response
- Lead interactions with appropriate departments to assign specific information that is requested in the quote and establish deadlines for information to be returned to the quote team
- Compile information and complete quotes as accurately as possible and submit final response to sales
- Compile and source all products in quote, seek extended validity terms with Manufacturer as needed, and keep records of those extended terms
- Prepare spreadsheets with all pertinent data (including freight estimates and weights if needed).
- Prepare previous history data to make recommendations to sales on selling prices, and calculate all selling prices based upon Sales final approval of margins
- Follow guidelines for quoting process in regards to Quotation Level Approvals including Value Levels and Margin Levels
- Complete and distribute Margin Approval Forms for conference call review on all quotes over 200K
- Prepare reports as necessary for Sales Management and ODEV review
- Follow quote to order process on all awarded quotes by having special pricing loaded in the system and entering all orders
- Follow up regularly with the internal departments, external customers and OEM representative to ensure accurate quote response
- Log completed quotes in the quote module, record final award, if won or loss and gross profit by manufacturer.
- Perform post bid follow up and if we are awarded then load all pricing in the Exception Pricing tool for the award
- Aggressive individual with initiative and the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work
- Ability to Type, and use a 10-key calculator
- PC experience in Windows environment is required, and Intermediate Excel knowledge is necessary
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.