R&D Avalanche Specialist
4900 Bethania Station Road Winston Salem, NC 27105 US
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related field is preferred.
- Must possess good reading and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good visual acuity and good manual dexterity.
- Must have the ability to learn and update skills needed to keep up to date on all projects assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc.).
Submit your application or resume online, or send directly to email@example.com to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336-896-1000.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julia Yeargan Christian is Vice President of The Resource's Direct Hire Team, and an active Recruiter. She specializes in finding and vetting the right candidates for positions with companies in a variety of industries, across the USA. Julia has been a part of The Resource team since 1995 and one of her favorite parts of her role is helping candidates find the right job that improves their lives professionally, personally and financially. She has met so many good people along the way and has been lucky to create relationships with clients and candidates that have lasted for well over 20 years. If you're looking for a new job, or are a company looking to hire - connect with Julia on LinkedIn to talk!
Favorite place to travel: Any beach, anywhere, any time
How you decompress from a busy day: Crossfit
Favorite team: Virginia Tech Hokies
Quickest way to get smile on my face: Ask about my 3-year-old granddaughter