Charlotte, NC 28206
- Ensures exceptional customer service with internal/external clients who visit or contact our office
- Provides a welcoming environment for office guests and internal stakeholders, Serves as a gatekeeper for incoming company inquiries navigating to the right person or taking detailed messages for follow-up
- Collaborates with teams to help achieve business goals
- Orders and purchases supplies being mindful of waste and leveraging power buying; keeps a running inventory of office supplies and equipment to meet company needs
- Plotting and scanning of large format drawings and documents.
- Updates and maintains company contact listings and updates plotting/scanning logs for monthly invoice tracking.
- Maintains and enhances the Company image via exceptional customer service and communicates daily with supervisor about activities impacting office
- Distributes all incoming correspondence to appropriate teams and orders supplies and maintains supply area
- Supports and maintains filing systems including electronic document management control
- Provides clerical support for preparation of presentation/meeting materials and events as directed
- Support teams in meeting project deliverables and deadlines as directed
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree preferred
- 1-3 years clerical, receptionist, or administrative experience
- Requires knowledge of formatting, proofreading, use of basic arithmetic, and electronic filing
- Basic typing skills (45 wpm) are desirable
- Proficient with computers and large business machines (plotters, copiers)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; Possesses strong organizational skills and is detailed oriented
- Ability to learn and retain information and the ability to multi-task & prioritize workload
- Construction/Engineering background preferred, but not required
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
When applying online, please select ' WS_Clerical' when prompted to select a branch to begin.