Charlotte, NC 28217
- Scheduling, assignment, and management of associates on customer accounts
- Building strong relationships with our associates and customers through effective, extensive and frequent communication
- Leading our associate team by developing a positive environment, delivering exceptional results, and contributing to the success of the business
- Active involvement in the recruiting and personnel management processes
- Managing associate records, payroll, and billing
- Sharing on-call duties
- Supporting Department of Transportation compliance
- Assisting with branch sales by partnering directly with the sales and management teams to grow the business and promote the brand in the local market
- Support safety, Department of Transportation and OSHA compliance; ensuring a safe work environment for all
- Enhance the company s positive image and provide exceptional customer service to associates and customers
- 2 years transportation industry experience
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, great time management, scheduling and organizational skills
- Experience in and ability to deliver superior customer service
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to multi task
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to utilize internal systems
- This position requires up to 25% travel (must have reliable transportation)
Submit your resume online, or directly to aassante@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5208, or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Team has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm to meet the needs of candidates who are not available to speak during our regular office hours. Should this need apply to you, please let us know of your schedule availability in order to set up an appointment during boutique hours.