Winston Salem, NC 27102
The Recruiting Specialist will serve the Human Resources Department in multiple facets. Duties include recruiting, onboarding, ad placement, applicant tracking, phone screens, interviews, job offers orientations etc. This person must be as team player, and will work closely with the payroll specialist, HR Manager, payroll and benefits supervisor and HR director. If you feel that you would be a great fit for this opportunity, and meet the skills required Apply Today! We would love you speak with you!
- Creating and using existing employment advertisement and using multiple methods and outlets to recruit and advertise for open positions
- Sourcing resumes and following up with managers to ensure interviewing is being conducted
- Performing phone screens, references checks, background screenings, and extending employment offers
- Working with ADP Workforce Now to hire candidates and to prepare for their onboarding
- Updating and making changes to the ADP Workforce Now Portal and the Quality Oil Company website
- Filing and coordinating applications and background checks
- Actively sourcing and recruiting both active and passive candidates for open positions
- Developing strong working relationships with hiring managers in order to be able to effectively understand their needs and assist them in a timely manner
- Effectively communicating and working with third parties, including staffing agencies, colleges, newspapers, vendors, etc.
- Creating and completing monthly service awards
- Human Resources education or 2+ years of direct HR/recruiting experience preferred
- Solid computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- ADP Workforce Now administrator experience is preferred
Submit your resume online, or send directly to dyoung@theresource.Com OR jyeargan@theresource.Com
For more information, please call our office at 336.970.5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.