Winston Salem, NC 27105
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Will be responsible for Recall and Field Safety Corrective Action (FSCA) reporting to regulators and responding to questions
- Support sister companies reporting to other regulators globally, and responding to those questions if needed
- Coordinate and monitor the field action globally
- Experience conducting Class II FDA recalls and Field Safety Corrective Actions in EU
- Recall experience in Regulatory, preparing the reports and communicating with all of the customer service recall coordinators globally to carry out the recall
- Somewhat extensive experience in Regulatory preparing 806 and FSCA Reports, responding to Regulators questions, preparing Customer Letters, and implementing recalls globally
Submit your resume online, or email directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.