Repair & Overhaul Manager
Clemmons, NC 27012
The role of Repair & Overhaul Manager is directly responsible for, and has authority over, all repair station operations conducted under Part 145 as the Accountable Manager. Duties include managing the Repair and Overhaul organization on day-to-day activities as well as the attainment of long-term goals, and ensuring the department exceeds customer, regulatory authority, and company goals and requirements. The ideal candidate will have a degree in business, engineering, or an equivalent discipline, be certified under FAR Part 65, and have comprehensive knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs). If you feel your skill set and background match that of the requirements listed below, we' d love to speak with you!
- Establish work flow of articles returned for repair and overhaul
- Set priorities and work schedules for the repair station to ensure the best overall use of time and personnel to meet established goals
- Establish performance goals for the repair station, and ensure actions are taken to meet the company goals
- Ensure the repair station is fully compliant with all FAA, EASA and other regulating authority and/or customer requirements, as well as applicable workplace safety programs
- Work with Procurement and Planning personnel to ensure sufficient repair station inventory is available to meet customer and company turn time requirements
- Work with Aftermarket Administration to ensure all customer requirements are communicated to the repair station prior to start of the maintenance activity
- Contribute to the team by maintaining a positive outlook
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met
- Bachelor s Degree in business, or engineering discipline, or an equivalent discipline
- Must be certificated under FAR Part 65 and have comprehensive knowledge of all applicable FARs
- At least 5-years of direct customer service and/or sales with progressive responsibility
- At least 2-years of component repair and overhaul experience with a Part 145 repair station
- Work may require bending, carrying, and lifting forty (40) pounds
- Limited business travel required
- Ability to Read, Write and understand English
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, such as add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Ability to perform basic data entry, and open and save files
- Understanding of basic terminology used in the job functional area
Submit your resume online, or send directly to dyoung@theresource.Com and jyeargan@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.