Rivet Machine Operator
High Point, NC 27263
- Set up and adjust machine for rivet set
- Change and/or adjust jaw springs, and change pins
- Perform minor repairs and material handling as needed
- May be required to secure rivets, washers, etc.
- Assist in taking periodic inventory
- Operate forklift as needed
- Perform re-work
- Check and ensure safe operation of machine and safety devices
- Periodically check quality and makes machine adjustments as needed or directed
- Move machine out in preparation for preventive maintenance
- Change coil and trip switch in safety box, relay or timer switch, and pin in the knuckles, in conjunction with maintenance personnel
- Maintain equipment and work areas in an orderly manner, and observe plant safety rules
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, call or text our office at 336.510.7700.