1820 US Highway 601 South , Yadkinville, NC 27055 Yadkinville, NC 27055
We are now hiring Machine Sanitation Workers for our client, a manufacturer of well known food brands located in Yadkinville! These Temp-to-Hire opportunities have a 12-hour working schedule of 6: 00am-6: 00pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and 6: 00am-10: 00am on Monday, with a pay rate of $10.00 per hour! Responsibilities of this role include work with all plant operations, offices, and building to assure company s compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA regulations, sanitation schedule, and sanitation expectations, contributing to a safe and healthy environment. If you are a productive team member with goods listening skills and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Clean and remove foreign materials from, around, and under machines, equipment, conveyors and from plant floor and racking
- Use brushes, cleaning towel, industrial vacuum, and air hoses, and hand sweep floor areas inaccessible to cleaning machines
- Keep working areas in packaging, processing, warehouse, maintenance, and offices clean
- Operate an industrial vacuum cleaner, such as a sweeper/scrubber, portable scrubber, etc.
- Work at various heights to clean overhead fixtures
- Collect trash from work areas and dump into compactor, and clean compactors as required
- Perform preventive sanitation maintenance on production lines and on selected machinery/equipment
- Notify management when replacement or repair of cleaning equipment is needed
- Mix fluids and cleaning solutions (soap concentrate, spray bottle solution) according to formula
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable lifting heavy loads of weight as required
- Must wear slip resistant waterproof shoes
- Ability to complete specific training on selected equipment as needed
- Good listening skills and communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Work as a productive member of a team
Submit your application online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Rd. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please contact our office at 336.970.5255.