Senior Administrative Assistant
Asheboro, NC 27203
Essential Responsibilities and Basic Duties:
- Completed a variety of administrative tasks for the President including:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense report, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and details travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the President' s schedule is followed and respected.
- Will draft acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the president' s ability to effectively lead the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Office and Powerpoint
- Must be familiar with Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms
- Minimum of three years in an Administrative Assistant position, preferably in multi-divisional company
- Superior customer service skills, and strong communication skills, spoken and written are essential.
- Ability to prioritize confidentiality
- Computer proficiency, great attention to detail, and general math skills
Submit your resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.