Sheet Metal Worker
Lexington, NC 27295 | Temp
- Working with hand grinder, deburring
- Grinding, sanding, and polishing metal objects
- Using cloth, hand tools, and power tools to ensure a smooth surface
- Comply with company and OSHA requirements, and practice good housekeeping
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and to write simple correspondence
- Wear all required protective equipment (Steel toe shoes, earplugs, glasses)
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems, involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.