Winston-Salem, NC 27105
- Operate sheeter machine in a proper and efficient manner
- Set up and adjust machine to correct sheet size
- Set counter for accurate sheet count
- Load rolls of paper and set cut to correct size
- Perform general and preventative maintenance; make minor repairs; and keep machine clean
- Maintain accurate records of production and paper inventory
- Stage rolls of paper to be processed
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervision
- Operate electric pallet jack to carry carry skids and machine parts
- Experience in performing preventative maintenance with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability
- Must be able to read and review all paper instructions and labeling requirements
- Ability to complete tasks performed on an occasional basis that involve bilateral reaching, bending, carrying and grasping
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility required
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50LBS
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
When applying, please select ' WS_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin.