Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Wallburg, NC 27107 | Temp
- Receive purchased, manufactured and customer supplied material
- Maintain paperwork/traceability of all incoming material to include Packing Lists, Certs, 8130 s, Conformity data and any other pertinent information
- Ensure log sheets are properly completed and maintained.
- Ensure all parts have been inspected and signed off prior to shipping
- Prepare and package parts for shipment
- Schedule and ship parts to in accordance with established procedures and requirements
- Maintain neat and orderly Shipping and Receiving area, by ensuring daily management of housekeeping
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills for use in typical office software applications
- At least 2 years of experience in Material Control (Stores Clerk, Customer Material, Inventory Control, Shipping, Receiving, or related field)
- Ability to learn operating system to perform daily transactions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be available for overtime and/or work flexible schedule as job requirements dictate
- Understand requirements of shipping and controlling Hazardous Material and be able to complete mandatory training/certification
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.