Clemmons, NC 27012
- Coordinates freight LTL, container, and small parcel domestic and international
- Required to insure accurate receipt of inbound product and shipment of outbound product
- Required to insure specific customer requirements are met on outbound shipments labeling, etc
- Coordinates manpower to customer requirements.
- Collects or produces required documentation as needed export packing lists, receipts, stock pulls, etc
- Process and file all shipment documents as required
- Insures accurate bundling of vendors goods to fulfill customer orders and insures all final packing and documentation is sent on timely basis
- Researches all customer shipment discrepancies
- Sets up Returns shipments
- Validates all bills of lading have been signed correctly and turned back in from drivers
- High school diploma with at least 2-3 years experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiar with and have a working knowledge of AS400 applications
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos/emails
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees of the organization
- Will work in both an office and warehouse setting and must be comfortable to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
When applying, please select ' WS_Industrial' when asked to select a branch to begin.