Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Responsible for shipping/receiving of various styles of material and yarn. Assists with pulling any order when needed
- Puts up stock, load and unload trucks using the hand truck or forklift
- Helps take weekly and yearly cycle checks of bins
- Band and shrink wrap pallets for shipment
- Print new barcode labels using barcode gun if re-box or boxes are broken
- Operates the heat sealer and/or the manual tape gun when repackaging goods
- Pulls stock to send to Finishing Department to be redone
- Assists in cleaning the shipping/receiving area daily
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Previous shipping experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Basic math and calculator skills required
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000 .
Please select ' WS_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin.