The Resource is hiring a Shipping Clerk for our client, a distributor of textile goods, located in Elkin, NC This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity that offers a pay rate of $16.00 per hour and has a 1st shift working schedule. The Shipping Clerk would be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the shipping department. Ideal candidates for this role should have the ability to work and operate various shipping label equipment and binding and cutting equipment while keeping safety in mind at all times. The department is a fast-paced environment requiring repetitive processes with accuracy and speed to achieve the daily goals of productions. Ideal candidates for this role should have previous experience as a shipping clerk in a warehouse environment and comfortable lifting up to 50lbs. If you're seeking a career opportunity that will enhance your skills, apply today!
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving preferred:
- RF Scan Gun experience and order picking experience
- Experience operating a sit-down forklift, and electric pallet jack
- Loading out carrier pickups
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in data entry and computer systems
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Familiarity with shipping regulations and documentation
Submit your application online, or in person at 207D Ash St. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please contact our office at 336.970.5255.