Site Manager (Kansas)
1776 Centennial Dr McPherson, KS 67460 US
Our client, a national company providing commissioning, qualification, and validation services to the life science industries for over 30 years is seeking a Site Manager/Validation Engineer for their McPherson, Kansas location. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing project work, resources and the management of client relations in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries.
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
Benefits: Relocation Assistance
Quarterly performance bonuses
Paid Holidays and Vacations
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
Biannual profit share and employee stock options
Advancement and Training opportunities
Company sponsored team building outings
Collaborative work environment
- Develop technical and professional resources
- Manage the timeliness and accuracy of project schedules, budgets, resources and scope of work
- Oversee, develop and execute validation and commissioning documentation
- Review, analyze and evaluate qualification results
- Maintain and stay up to date on industry requirements and practices
- Participate in recruiting
- Provide mentoring, guidance and direction to five team engineers
- Address personnel issues and provide corrective issues as necessary
- Develop and administer performance reviews
- Manage employees and clients in a manner consistent with company strategies and mission
- Develop and maintain strong client relations
- Bachelor’s degree: Engineering, Management, Life Sciences, or other related technical field (or equivalent military training) with 2+ year experience in pharmaceuticals or other regulated industry.
- Experience related to process equipment, filling, or packaging equipment, lyophilzation, thermal mapping, critical utilities (nitrogen, compressed air, clean steam, HVAC validation, compendia Water Systems), sterilization/depyrogenation, cleaning validation planning and execution, fermentation/bioreactors, PLC/DCS systems, P&ID development.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Self-motivated with a professional demeanor and enthusiasm.
Please submit resumes to JMilligan@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain