Greensboro, NC 27410 | TempToFT
- Set up and maintain shelving as required to ensure accurate and functional parts accountability and issuance.
- Issue and deliver parts to production areas in a timely manner while observing lean concepts.
- Perform Inventory counts as needed to assure accurate inventory levels.
- Review daily floor stock locations to determine replenishment requirements.
- Set up quarantine areas as needed to comply with FAA/DAS requirements.
- Ensures that the stockroom is kept clean, safe and orderly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills for use in typical office software applications
- At least 2-years of experience in Material Control (Stores Clerk, Customer Material, Inventory Control, Shipping, Receiving, or related field)
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, IPCs, Engineering Orders and other technical data
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be available for overtime and/or work a flexible schedule as job requirements dictate
Submit your application online, or in person at 3404H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.