Technical Sales Representative
Graham, NC 27253
- Maintain existing sales and identify areas for expanding sales in a specified region
- Develop strong relationships with key personnel in the customer base
- Set and meet sales targets
- Problem solver and technical resource for the customer base
- Recommend product designs and materials for the given applications and specifications for all product lines
- Involved in on-site technical support for commissioning and installation requirements
- Develop quotations for customers in a set region
- Write detailed trip reports to ensure all necessary information is relayed to the sales and engineering team
- Establish travel schedule to meet customer' s needs and expectations
- Participate in trade shows
- Travel as needed (Ex. In the office Monday & Tuesday, traveling Wednesday & Thursday, traveling home on Fridays, weekends off)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is strongly preferred
- 4+ years of technical sales experience is required, and experience in the primary aluminum industry is preferred
- Highly motivated with excellent people and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and writing skills, and proficiency in AutoCad is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed
- Willingness to travel, including overnight up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to work independently
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5208, or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Team has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm to meet the needs of candidates who are not available to speak during our regular office hours. Should this need apply to you, please let us know of your schedule availability in order to set up an appointment during boutique hours.