Test Lab Engineer
Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Assist Research & Development and Production engineering to develop acceptance criteria, sample sizes, statistical analysis and test methodologies
- Participate on teams, providing guidance in application and use of quality tools
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of product quality issues
- Interact with other departments to assist with technical complaint analysis and corrective actions
- Implement, support and maintain pre-production quality activities
- Coordinate and conduct testing for new or revised procedures and production processes, and prepare reports as needed
- Research new regulations, testing standards, production methods, equipment, etc.
- Analyze data obtained from validation activities using spreadsheet and statistical software
- Stay current with industry regulations regarding validation and packaging
- Must have experience with test method validation in a lab setting
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience and/or internships, and be easily trainable
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we' re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours.