Test Lab Engineer
Winston Salem, NC 27105
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Test Engineering Manager through development, implementation and review of engineering activities, including qualification, verification and validation, quality system investigations and product quality issues.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience with test method validation in a lab setting. If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties below and are interested in this opportunity, we' d love to speak with you!
- Assist Research & Development and Production engineering to develop acceptance criteria, sample sizes, statistical analysis and test methodologies
- Participate on teams, providing guidance in application and use of quality tools
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of product quality issues
- Interact with other departments to assist with technical complaint analysis and corrective actions
- Implement, support and maintain pre-production quality activities
- Coordinate and conduct testing for new or revised procedures and production processes, and prepare reports as needed
- Research new regulations, testing standards, production methods, equipment, etc.
- Analyze data obtained from validation activities using spreadsheet and statistical software
- Stay current with industry regulations regarding validation and packaging
- Must have experience with test method validation in a lab setting
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience and/or internships, and be easily trainable
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.