1202 Hwy 66 South Kernersville, NC 27284 US
Salary: $75,000 to $82,000
• Responsible for drawing changes and updates.
• Plans and performs Engineering research, Design Development or Manufacturing Engineering assignments.
• Develop technical coordination with Engineering, Tool & Die shop and Production floor.
• Designs or redesigns tools, jigs, dies and fixtures to gain better efficiencies.
• Keep records of all tools, jigs, dies and fixtures changes using current engineering documentation practices.
• Is responsible of all tool, jig, die and fixture drawings, their accuracy and completeness.
• Prepares detailed tool, jig, dies and fixture drawings according to assignment.
• Maintains and organizes the Drawing files for tools, jigs, dies and fixtures in a Filing cabinet for reference.
• Maintains and organizes drawing files in electronic form for reference.
• Issues prints to other departments when requested and obtains signatures upon delivery.
• Interface with management, tool room and production personnel.
• Stays up to date with the latest Tool and Die Design and production developments.
• May lead continuous improvement efforts.
• Reissues updated drawings and obtain appropriate signatures upon delivery.
• Attends necessary in-house meetings.
• Participates in on-going staff development exercises.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Travels as required.
• 5 years minimum experience in metal stamping tool design includes progressive, transfer and/or draw dies.
• Proficient in 3D AutoCAD, SolidWorks.
• B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience performing the role.
• Team Player.
• Must work with minimal supervision. (Independent worker).
• State approved Journeymen Tool and Die Maker a plus.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Jordan Milligan at JMilligan@theresource.com for more details.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with more information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain