We' re now hiring a Tool & Die Associate to join our client, a metal stamping and fabrication shop located in High Point! This is a permanent, Direct Hire opportunity within the Tool & Die Shop of a family-oriented company, offering a competitive salary range. The working schedule is 10-hours (6: 00am-4: 30pm) Monday-Thursday, with rotating overtime on Fridays, and occasionally mandatory overtime. The toolmaker is responsible for making precision tools (such as jigs, moulds and dies), and special guides and holding devices, which are then used in the manufacturing process to make products. For example, a toolmaker might make the parts used on a car assembly line, or the part of a machine that fills a chocolate shell. Candidates must be able to read and understand blueprints. If you are ready to make a change in your career and feel you would be a good fit for this position, apply today!
- Repair and make/set up tools
- Thorough understanding of blueprints
- Ability to work 10-hour shift
- Ability to operate CNC Vertical Mills, HAAS machine, Wire EDMS, Auto/manual surface grinders, and Seiki Vertical Mills
- Must know how to read micrometers and calipers
- Manufacture Furniture Hardware such as Nuts/bolts/hinges/seating hardware for the furniture industry to use in the manufacturing process
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.