Pineville, NC 28134
submit and record expense reports for training team members. If you are experienced as a trainer and are looking for a great opportunity, apply today!
- Completing invoices and vouchers for leader approval and AP payment
- Submitting and recording expense reports for training team members
- Helping to monitor and process training Outlook email box
- Setting up interviews
- Reconciliation of ilearn vs meeting planner
- Reconciliation of w2w and ilearn
- Ordering office supplies
- Enrolling new hires and providers in Dimensions Acute (electronic health record) training
- Entering classes in ilearn and room reservations in meeting planner
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to pass all necessary pre-screen requirements
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and memos
- Must be able to work independently
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we' re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours.