Wall Panel Manufacturing Associate
2060 Cauble Road Salisbury, NC 28144 US
The Resource is hiring a Wall Panel Manufacturing Associate for our client, a manufacturer of sports equipment, located in Salisbury, NC! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity that offers a pay rate of $16.00 per hour and has a 1st shift schedule (7:00am-3:45pm). Responsibilities for this role include using power tools such as staple guns, nail guns, saws, etc to assemble panels. The assembler will ensure that all products in the wall panel department (i.e. safety padding, scores tables, pole vault and high jump boxes) are of high quality and up to company standards. Ideal candidates for this role must be able to read work orders, use power tools, accurately read tape measures, and comfortable lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis. A successful wall panel assembler must be dependable, responsible, detail oriented, and thorough. If you are seeking a new opportunity and feel this position would be an excellent fit for you, apply today!
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble wall panels according to customer orders
- Prep material used in the assembly of wall panels using hand and power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as needed
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package inventory as needed
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while observing all posted safety rules
- Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Must be able to read a tape measure and able to read a work order
- Ability to operate equipment such as; staplers, nail guns, routers, variety of saws, tape measures, glue guns
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100lbs or more
- Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.