Warehouse Maintenance Tech
Winston Salem, NC 27107
- Lead team of technicians
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors, high-speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, automatic pedestrian doors and dock leveling systems
- Research and resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Perform Planned Maintenance (PMs) on doors
- Work to maintain safety at all times
- Maintain current and working knowledge of products and services offered, competition, industry trends, and client base in their territory and surrounding territories
- Accurately gather measurements and dimensions of doors & project work during site visits
- Provide site and equipment knowledge, oversight and support to clients, installers, technicians, utilizing any staff as required within the scope of the job
- Generate accurate quotes and proposals in a timely manner that is consistent with company pricing, profitability, scheduling and payment terms
- 3 or more years experience with repairing and maintaining warehouse dock and door equipment
- Experience estimating and quoting dock/door projects using specs from customer site
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshot and repair hydraulics, motors, levelers, etc.
- Electrical experience in reading voltages, diagnosing electrical components and ability to reach schematics (hydraulic and electrical) a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to pull and park a truck and trailer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Safe work habits and history
- Welding experience required; welding certification desired
- Some on-call (afterhours) and some travel required
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
Submit your application online, or send directly to jyeargan@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.