We' re now hiring Welders for our client, a metal fabrication company located in Winston-Salem! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a pay range of $15.00-18.00 based on previous experience, and a 2nd shift working schedule (4: 00pm-3: 00am, Monday-Thursday). Candidates will train on 1st shift before transitioning to regular 2nd shift hours, and must be flexible to work overtime on Fridays as needed. The Welder will be responsible for performing MIG welding tasks, subassembly, reading blueprints, calculating measurements, and conducting inspection of parts. The ideal candidates will have previous production MIG welding experience, and be familiar with general welding equipment. If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you would be a good fit, apply today!
- MIG welding light gauge carbon, aluminum and galvanneal steel
- Subassembly and welding of steel products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct part inspections to evaluate quality and conformity
- Prior production MIG welding experience
- Familiarity with general welding equipment
- Familiarity with blueprints and bills of materials
- Ability to handle physical workload
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.